adobe gamma loader

In the manual it say that you have to uninstall adobe gamma loader…
but I don’t know how??? Help me please

Thank’s

You just need to take it out of the startup folder. Right-click the Start button and choose “Open All Users.” Take the adobe gamma EXE file and delete it or move it to your desktop. Then reboot. That should do it!

I also have been having issues finding an removing the Adobe Loader.
Below are the instructions that were giving to remove or just move the Adobe loader from its location.
I have located the the Adobe file but not sure if it is the right file to move.
Is the Adobe Download Manager the proper file to move? If not, where is the other file located?

Thank you in advance!!!

“You just need to take it out of the startup folder. Right-click the Start button and choose “Open All Users.” Take the adobe gamma EXE file and delete it or move it to your desktop. Then reboot. That should do it!”

I think you need to access the “msconfig” option. To do this go to “Start”, then “Run…”, then type “msconfig” (no quotations, of course), then go to the Startup tab of the newly opened window and look for the “Adobe Gamma Loader” option(s) and uncheck it/them (there were two boxes with something saying Adobe Gamma in my tab). Then restart the computer and in their place in that tab you manipluated I have found the Monaco Gamme Loader. Let me know if this works.

The Adobe Gamma loader is an executable that is intended to load a monitor profile correction to the graphics card on boot up. This is accomplished by including a shortcut in the startup folder so that the exe file is called on boot. It is only necessary to remove the shorcut from the start up folder to stop Adobe Gamma loading a profile. In fact if you use a calibrator, the calibrator uses the same technique and puts a shortcut call into the startup folder. I suspect that if you have both an Adobe Gamma shrtcut and a calibrator shortcut in the startup folder, whichever shortcut is called last will overwrite any previously loaded profile.
Anyway to be safe it is worth deleting ANY shortcut calls to Adobe Gamma. Since recent versions of Windows can have multiple Startup folders (one for each user) it may be best to run Windows Searrch for Adobe Gamma from the start menu and delete any Adobe Gamma shorcuts from the results. Colorvision Spyder software has a utility that tells you which profile is actually being used and there is a new Microsoft utility for Windows XP you can download that provides the same info and also gives a central control point for all system profiles.