Beta 2.2b12

Yes, the new beta works fine now, using v 4.1 profiles

Thanks

I just downloaded beta 15 yesterday and I’m having trouble plotting the images embedded with CMYK profiles generated in Monaco Profiler 4.7.2.
I can display some ICC v4.1 CMYK images on the Lab axes but they are older profiles. I can crash beta 15 with CMYK images containing either v2 or v4.1 ICC profiles.

The difference is the version of software the profiles were created in. Monaco Profiler v4.7.2 profiles crash ColorThink beta 15 but it appears that profiles created in versions older than 4.7.x don’t crash it. I can send you the profiles if you like.

I sent you the crash log, some screenshots, and a couple of files yesterday along with steps to cause the crash.

Steps to cause crash:

1. Launch ColorThink 2.2b15
  2. Click Image Inspector
  3. Open a CMYK image created with Monaco Profiler 4.7.2
  4. Click 3D Graph

What happens:
Immediately after clicking ‘3D Graph’ the Lab chart comes up but there are not data points. About 2 seconds later ColorThink crashes and throws up the option to view the crash log.

Thanks for the report, Richard. I was able to verify the bug, and now we’ll get to figuring out how to fix it!

I have also noted that profiles created with Profilemaker 5.x are getting a “name parity suffix difference” or “name parity failure” error, and when you plot them the profile name does not show in the plot list. This only seems to apply to v4 profiles.

It looks like 2.2b15 expired today.

At 8:20 AM -0700 8/1/05, richardbrackin wrote:

It looks like 2.2b15 expired today.

yup, it did.

We’ll get a beta 16 up ASAP (hopefully later today)

Regards,

Steve

o Steve Upton CHROMiX www.chromix.com
o (hueman) 866.CHROMiX

Post generated from email list