Curve 1.1

For some reason my Curve software has stopped allowing me to make curves and anaylze data, any suggestions?

Andy

Hmmm. Version 1.1 of IDEAlink Curve works fine for me, on Windows and Mac. Are you using some newer version of the P2P target? What exactly is happening to stop you from making curves? If you can give me enough information so I can try to duplicate your situation here, we can see what’s up.

Hi Patrick,

It was working fine until yesterday I added some P2P25X targets to an existing job then the Anaylze Data drop down box is empty as well as the Create Curve window. I have included the job so you could take a closer look. I did remove it from my laptop and installed it on my proofer rip and I get the same problem. I tried to delete the job however all the new jobs have the same issue.

Andy Marcus
Navitor

Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 2:33 PM
Subject: [QUAR] RE: Curve 1.1
Importance: Low

Hmmm. Version 1.1 of IDEAlink Curve works fine for me, on Windows and Mac. Are you using some newer version of the P2P target? What exactly is happening to stop you from making curves? If you can give me enough information so I can try to duplicate your situation here, we can see what’s up.

o Pat Herold CHROMiX Tech Support
o 866.CHROMiX 206.985.6837

-------------------- m2f --------------------

Sent from colorforums.com
To start new topics, do not reply to this message. Cut and paste the forum address into a new email.
Return to www.colorforums.com for subscription administration
©2004-9 CHROMiX, Inc.

[url=http://one.imports.literateforums.com/t/curve-1-1/960/2]

-------------------- m2f --------------------

Post generated from email list