Curve2 v2.1 Windows XP Pro issues.

I have just recently installed Curve2 v2.1 on Windows XP Pro and when I try to start Curve2 v2.1, I get the following errors and it will not load up:

"Runtime Error
Press OK to Continue
Press Cancel to Quit.

Please report what caused this error
along with the information below.

…\Common\plugin.ccp: 7280
Failure Condition: pluginEntry Table.GetEntry(entrypointName, out)
can’t find plugin method CDML TableMBS.set(col as integer, row as integer, width as integer, height as integer, text as string) as CDTextBoxMBS"

It worked the first time opening, right after install and then after that, will not open again. We have uninstalled and re-installed with no luck.

Any and all help will be greatly appriciated.

For the benefit of others following this thread, we have contacted Dimitri directly and have been working with him to find the source of this issue. It turns out that there is a conflict with the SOPHOS anti-virus software and Curve2. When SOPHOS software is installed and running, Curve2 sends up several of these Runtime errors at launch, and will not start up. We have not seen this with any other anti-virus software.

As a work-around, one can turn off the anti-virus while launching Curve2, and then turn it back on again.

We are working on finding a solution to this, and will include this in the next release of the software.