I ran across this major bug (if confirmed) in Colorthink Pro:
- Open Color Worksheet
- Open an RGB image 300 X 200 which has embedded Prophoto RGB color space
- Add a printer profile to the workflow (in this case, Atkinson Profile for Epson 9600 Premium Semimatte) with rendering intent set to relative
- Click on dE button just under the workflow tab and set to DeltaE 2000
- Click on Colorchecker Target under the Image tab
- Click and draw over image to create Color List
- Note the numbers in the Delta-E 2000 column of the Color List
8 Change Delta-E type to Delta-E (76)
Result: The numbers do not change by what Delta-E type is selected.
Notes: If you move step 4 to between steps 6 and 7, all delta-E values are zero. However, changing delta-E type now recalculates delta-E properly and put correct values in the Color List.
Reproducible every time on my system. Can anyone confirm on PC or Mac?