Graph in 3D - View Points - Join with Lines - Primaries Secondaries

I just noticed in ColorThnk Pro 3.0.9 on Mac Ventura 13.4.1 on a M2 Pro the Black does not display.

The Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Red, Green, and Blue will display when looking at Points, but not the Black Channel.

I just recently upgraded my MacBook Pro, so I am not sure if it is a Mac issue, ColorThink Pro issue, and/or combination.

I was calibrating and profiling metal prints over the weekend when I noticed this issue. We were trying to determine ink limits on the device to see the changes in the primaries and secondaries, including how black looked.

Any thoughts, or if there is something I am doing, please let me know.

I’m on an M1, and that OS; I see the black, but it (and other points) disappears and don’t come back if I try to spin the plot. It seems like a bug if we’re trying the same thing.

OK Andrew we’ll take a look. I think I might have seen the missing black thing at some point in the past… but the disappearing points issue is new to me

I’ve been using 3.0.9 on an M1 machine quite a bit as well and haven’t seen it before but we’ll test to see if something crept in at the OS level or otherwise