The GMB download area has a new version of i1Match (3.6) for download. It almost sounds too good to be true.
I’d be interested to hear what the experts think about the new “Colorful Gamut” profile option.
Here are some highlights from the release notes:
- Create your profiles according to the ICC 2 (default) or ICC 4 specification. Accessible via the options menu in the application.
Monitor module in general
- Before and after calibration step added. After your calibration you can you check how the monitor looked before calibration.
Monitor module for Eye-One Pro and Eye-One Display device:
- Create Matrix or LUT profiles. Accessible via options menu in the application.
- Monitor profile validator and trending graph
- New gamut mapping included! The new Colorful Gamut mapping from Profile Maker 5.05 is now used in Eye-One Match.