License won't "stick"

I just reinstalled everything on my computer, and I can’t get the license to “stick” for ColorThink 2.2. I launch the program, type in my license, and then the next time I launch it, I am asked for my license again.

I have two accounts on my computer, user and admin, and this is true for both accounts. I “drag-installed” the program from the admin account. I am using Mac OS 10.4.10.

My Preferences file looks like:

Any thoughts?

A

Have any one had success saving to QuickTime movie using ColorThink Pro and Windows?
I have the latest Beta version and all updates on the computer. I have tried lots of different options to get it to work but no such luck L.

If you have been successful what has been you settings?

I have been trying with Mac and a demo version and it seems to be working fine for Mac and not for Windows.

Any suggestions appreciated for it to work on Windows machine

Regards
Soren

Post generated from email list

Best I came up with was having the Windows user download and install Quicktime for Windows.
Mike

Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 10:21 AM
To:
Subject: Saving as a QuickTime movie (ColorThink Pro Windows)

Have any one had success saving to QuickTime movie using ColorThink Pro and Windows?
I have the latest Beta version and all updates on the computer. I have tried lots of different options to get it to work but no such luck L.

If you have been successful what has been you settings?

I have been trying with Mac and a demo version and it seems to be working fine for Mac and not for Windows.

Any suggestions appreciated for it to work on Windows machine

Regards
Soren

-------------------- m2f --------------------

Sent from colorforums.com
To start new topics, do not reply to this message. Cut and paste the forum address into a new email.
Return to www.colorforums.com for subscription administration
©2004-5 CHROMiX, Inc.

[url=http://one.imports.literateforums.com/t/license-wont-stick/464/2]

-------------------- m2f --------------------

Post generated from email list