ProfileEditor

Hi,

The help in Match3 profiling software for Eye-one mentions a ‘ProfileEditor’.

I looked for this editor in the program and its neighborhood, but found none. Is it a separate product? Where can I find it?

I’m using Match3 ver 3.6.2, on Win7 64bits.

Thanks,
Moshe

It’s there. Among the 5 big circles on the first screen of i1Match is a smaller, sixth circle with a triangle on it (representing a 2D gamut). This small circle is the button to get into the profile editor. If you don’t have the license for it, it won’t let you see anything.

We have a brief mention of the features of this editor in this newsletter article:

http://www.colorwiki.com/wiki/Editing_Profiles_for_Fun_and_Profit#Gretag_Macbeth_i1Match_Profile_Editor

Thanks Patrick, I found it, but the circle is grayed and not accessible. I don’t see an option for entering a license, and I don’t remember getting a license with the Eye-one/Match3. The only thing I have is the colorimeter serial number.

Moshe

[size=134]
We have been having some technical difficulties with the ColorForums server the last few days. I will try to repair any threads that are missing posts (like this one.) -Pat
[/size]On Jun 29, 2010, at 6:25 AM, stalisman wrote:

Hi mronen, I also have v3.6.2. I also have Eye-one Diagnostics. The diagnostics verify the workings of the spectrophotometer and whilst doing so displays the modules that it carries a license for. You should be able to run this and know whether you are licensed or not.

Just a thought though: on mine, once I press the 2d circle I then have to press the arrow on the bottom right of the screen in order to proceed.

For Moshe:
The Diagnostic program is a free download from X-Rite:
http://www.xrite.com/product_overview.aspx?ID=766&Action=support&SoftwareID=506

It not only tells you which modules you have licensed, it is also the program to use to install the license code for the editor if you decide to purchase it. The Editor is only $100 USD, but as the article explains - it is only a basic profile editor. I just mention that because if your circle is grayed out, then you probably are not licensed.

Thanks Patrick,

Moshe