Samsung 215TW LCD with ColorEyes Display - Good or Bad?

Hello all,
I am new here and need some help from the experts. I am a photographer and running into the problem it seems many others have until set up properly. I am trying to get set up now by adding a new monitor to my workflow as well as a monitor calibration bundle so I can calibrate my monitor with the same profiles my printing service uses and hopefully get prints which look the same as they do on my monitor. I am planning on ordering a new Samsung Syncmaster 215TW 21" LCD monitor along with the ColorEyes Display and X-RITE DTP-94 monitor calibrator. I am also considering trying one of the calibrators for my DSLR camera as well which I think will also cut down considerably on my workflow as well.
Anyway, I was wondering if I could get some opinions from some of you who are more familar with all of this than I am as far as how you feel about this particular monitor for it’s image/color qualities and others qualities necessary for good image editing. Also, some opions as far as ColorEyes Display and the X-RITE DTP-94 monitor calibrator. I don’t see as many folks recommending this one as I see on some of the others but every review I have read seems to give it rave reviews.
Please feel free to give me any advice, opinions and/or experiences you have with any of these items or any recommendations you mave have for other monitors or calibration methods you prefer. I wish I had the funds available to drop about $3K+ for one of the EIZO ColorEdge CG monitors and the full GretagMacbeth Eye-One Photo bundle but since I don’t I am hoping this setup I have came up with will be about as good as I can get for the budget I have.

Thanks again for any help with this!

LoneWolf