Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk

Hello ColorForums users, today I’m releasing a Free Version of my calibration disk that can be used to quick performance check of any display.

Ted’s LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version is a Lite Version of the Full Disk that works with the following public available free calibration software solutions:

Light Illusion’s LightSpace DPS & SpectraCAL’s CalMAN ColorChecker.

The Free Version Download Link is including both format versions, Blu-Ray ISO and Media Files Version (MP4+MKV); This gives a wide device playback compatibility :slight_smile:

Ted’s LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version Download Instructions:

Request a Free Download Link from here.

Required Free Calibration Software Downloads:

LightSpace DPS (Display Profiling System) Free Version Download Instructions:

1. Download LightSpace CMS Demo from here.

2. Request a Free DPS Licence from here.

CalMAN ColorChecker (Free Version) Download Instructions:

Register to receive a free CalMAN ColorChecker license key by filling out the download form here.

Hello, I have just uploaded a new webpage with a lot of detailed instructions about the available Measurement Solutions for Ted’s LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk users.

These instructions are helpful the for Free Version or Full Version of the disk users.

There a lot of picture examples and text instructions that makes pretty difficult to post all these instructions here, so you have to visit that page:

Measurement Solutions for CalMAN users using Ted’s LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk

The Measurement Solutions page is covering the following topics:

1. Importance of calibrating from the actual movie playback source.

2. Semi-Automated Measurements for CalMAN users with details and instructions.

3. Automated Measurements Procedure for CalMAN users details, instructions, very detailed example about how the Batch Utility files are working with CalMAN and other notes.