Wacom Cintiq 21UX

Does anyone have any experience profiling the Wacom Cintiq 21UX? – this Eizo based LCD has the Wacom pressure graphics tablet incorporated into the monitor
FYI – the original OEM profile that was shipped last year (around the time of the NAPP conference in Las Vegas) was not very good – I did a review using ColorThink for Wes at Wacom & he researched the issue reporting back that this was the case – Wacom then said they would replace that compromised profile with any new shipments – Wes emailed me their new profile which was a significant improvement
– however, when reviewing the Eizo CG19 & CG210 (sRGB monitors) against FOGRA, the Wacom Cintiq 21UX was weak, that is the dEs were higher than those of the CG19 & CG210
– the research issue is can the Wacom Cintiq 21UX be used for critical color editing (Shtfed CMYK) as well as Photoshop/Painter work?

thanks --Glenn

Saw this yesterday at ONDemand. It seems like a difficult thing to profile since lighting conditions will always play a major role in its colors. Also you’re writing directly on the screen and it will scratch over time. I dont know if this is the monitor to do color critical work on. Makes a really nice retouching and editing surface although.